Saturday 28 September 2013

Part 3: Pencil Sketching - The Lonely Tree

GIVE ME STRENGTH

Give me strength when my will is weak
Give me strength when my heart is frail
Give me strength when my life gets rough
Give me strength when my spirit gives up

Give me strength when the sky is gray
Give me strength when the day is bleak
Give me strength when storm clouds hover
Give me strength to survive any storm

Give me strength when life seems lonely
Give me strength when friends are not near
Give me strength when life's journey is not easy
Give me strength to cast out fear.

 - By Champs Ulysses Cabination

By seeing the sketch, this poem came across my mind so thought of sharing it with all of you. 

I like the idea of being alone. I like the idea of often being alone in all aspects of my life. I like to feel lonely. I like to need things.
Robert Plant 

I hope you all like my post, do share your thought in comments section below.

7 comments: