Friday 13 September 2013

Paint using Water colors

LIGHTHOUSE
I don't know why but I have a strange fascination for lighthouses. I love to walk along the beaches and sea shores and love to watch the lighthouses, it gives a very relaxing feeling. 

I had recently been to Pondicherry where I had clicked this snap. The old lighthouse looks so beautiful all lighted up on the beach road over- looking the beach.

“Man must behave like a lighthouse; he must shine day and night for the goodness of mankind.” 
― Mehmet Murat ildan
 So I tried to paint a lighthouse using my watercolors.



My mini water color palette, which is bit messy with all colors spilled :)


I tried to create my fascination onto paper, my lighthouse using watercolors.
So have you ever tried to paint down your imagination onto paper. 
What have you painted down?

No comments:

Post a Comment